Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meet Miss Annabelle

Have you ever heard the phrase it take a village to raise a child.  Well, that phrase was also correct for little Miss Annabelle’s photo shoot Friday afternoon.   This photo shoot took 3 women and a baby to make it run smoothly.  I love taking pictures but newborns are the most unpredictable! As soon as Kristi undressed Annabelle she was not happy but with a little Mommy magic Kristi had her calm and I started snapping away.  After I loaded the pictures on my computer I sent a couple to Kristi’s cousin Jamie to edit.  She has some new software and has wanted a few pictures to edit.  So, like I said this was a three person job.  Kristi was the baby whisper, I was photographer, and Jamie edited all the images!  We make quite the team!



No comments:

Post a Comment