Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Annabelle's Sprinkle

I am always looking for a good reason to throw a party! My best friend Kristi gave me the perfect opportunity to throw a fun party this month! She was expecting her second child but her first little girl! I threw a Couples Baby Shower for Bowen (her first child).  I know that it is not typical to have another shower so I put a spin on the traditional Baby Shower and threw Kristi a Sprinkle.   In my opinion Annabelle is not any less important and I wanted to celebrate her also.  Annabelle decided to come into the world a little early so she was in attendance for the party!  I think the sprinkle was a hit! Close friends and family had the chance to meet the newest addition to the Brouwer family!  There was plenty of food for all and lots of laughs to go around!  

                                                            Annabelle Rayne Brouwer

My favorite part of planning a party is thinking of all the small details. I made this banner out of scrapbook paper! Crafts like this are time consuming but inexpensive and Kristi will be able to use this for future birthday parties. 
                                                                        It's not a party without cake
  I ordered these off www.coolpacifiers.com! Personalize items are always a great gift!
                                                            Compliments of Jessica
                                                     Another inexpensive way to decorate
                                     I set up a onesie decorating station for Kristi's nieces
                                                                Mommy & Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment