Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bacon Bacon Dip

This is one of my favorite party dips! I call it double bacon dip! A few years ago my sister
in-law Lisa bought be a spice mix from Tastefully Simple.  All you had to do was add equal parts of mayo and sour cream and I think it was called bacon bacon dip.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the dip but I did not always have the packets on hand so I decided to create my own recipe.  Creating my own recipes is something I pride myself on.  With  help from my Mom, “who has a very sophisticated pallet” we recreated this dip!
1 ½  cups mayo
¾ cups sour cream
1 pack of bacon
1 bunch of green onions
Garlic, Salt, & Pepper to Taste
-Cook Bacon and Crumbled into Small Pieces
-Thinly Slice Green Onions
-Mix Sour Cream, Mayo, Bacon, Green Onions
-Season with Garlic, Salt, & Pepper to Taste
-Chill For At Least 2 Hour Before Serving
-Serve with Crackers
-Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment