Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nell Bell's B-Day

Almost 4 years ago my world came crashing down on me. One of my best friends left this earth and went to her eternal home. Janell who I loving called Nell Bell or Nelly was killed in a drinking and driving accident on Nov 4th 2006. Janell had a smile that would light up the room and a laugh that was unforgettable. After Janell pasted away Tiffany, Mariah, Heather and I made a commitment to take the time to remember Janell every year on her birthday and the date of her passing. We have kept our word to each other and Janell parents. This year Tiffany and I went to Janell parents and spent a couple of hours together. After quality time with Janell's parents all of us girls went to Applebee's. We talked about the funny memories we all had with Janell. After dinner we went back to Tiffany's Mom house and looked through pictures and read old notes from high school. We laughed, we cried, we remember. July 8th will forever be pressed in my heart as will Janell's smile and laugh. Until I meet Janell again in Heaven I will continue to call upon the fond memories I hold in my heart.
Tiffany, Me, and Janell at our Annual FFA Dinner
Janell and Me at the 4-H Fair
Janell and Me at Senior Prom
Janell and Me in School
Janell and Me at my Graduation Party

No comments:

Post a Comment