Saturday, July 24, 2010

Miss Hollywood is 2

2 years ago I was blessed with my youngest niece Addison Leigh. Addison has brought so much joy to our family. The day Addison was born I remember be so anxious to find out her name. My brother Dathen and his wife Lisa kept her name a secret until she was born. As soon as I got the phone call from my brother that she was born I said is she healthy? He said yes, my next question was what is her name? I was so excited to have another niece, the second I got off work Eric and I went to the hospital to see the newest addition to the Strine family. Over the last 2 years I have watched Addison grow and develop into her own self. I love her spunky little personality. We are truly blessed to have Addison in our lives.
Addison opening her shoes from Uncle Eric and Aunt Heidi
My Mom bought her sunglasses and she refused to take them off
Daddy and Addison
This is the reason I like to call Addison Miss Hollywood...she love sunglasses
She is ready for her cake
Addison did not like everyone singing
Blowing out the candles
Eli, Addison, and Layla
Addison eating her yummy cake
Addison Cake homemade by her Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment