Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Packing Up

The passports are ready and the luggage is out.
Next week Eric and I are heading to Mexico for a much needed get a way. I am a super organized person so I have started packing early to make sure I don't forget anything. I try to pack efficiently but I don't always succeed. I tend to either over pack or under pack. I am trying to find a balance for this trip. My strategy for this is to try and pack just the right amount. To be more efficient I made piles and spread them out so I could see everything before I put things in the suit case. I thought this would help me remember what I have ready to go. Poor little Max is in distress over the clothes on the floor. 4 days and counting until we leave. If anyone has any packing tips feel free to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment