Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 1

We made it to Mexico save and sound. We are having a blast already.
Eric and I at the Cancun Airport
My first drink at the resort!
Yummy
Eric's First Beer
The Beach
Paradise
The Chapel
Mary Watching over the Resort
One of Many Pretty Views
The Lobby
Our Room


The View From Our Balcony
Tonight was Caribbean Night
The Love Birds
The Nightly Show
Dinner at Ginger with our new friends
Sushi anyone?
Snake Bites To End the Night

Eric and I are really enjoying ourselves. We have met new friends and found our way around the resort. The week has only started...we have many more drinks to drinks, more meals to eat, more people to meet, and more places to go.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Trip Advisor!!!! Can I ask what building you stayed in? We are going to VIM for my 40th birthday later this year.

    Love your pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!!
    xoxo,
    julie ann
    http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete