Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 6

Our trip's ending is fast approaching. Today we stayed around the resort and enjoyed the pool and ocean. We started the day off with a buffet breakfast which was pretty impressive we then headed to the beach. Eric loves to swim in the ocean me on the other hand refuses to even get in it. I am from Indiana I like land and I fear the unknown of the water. I laid in my chair and read books and magazines while Eric swam in the ocean. After the ocean we headed to the pool which is more my style. Today again at the pool we meet many people and enjoyed the crazy pool games. For dinner we hit up the Italian restaurant again. After dinner we headed to the plaza for music and dancing. I have enjoyed my trip but I am ready to go home. I miss my little Max so much.
Eric and I have enjoyed the fresh fruit
Fresh Sweet Rolls
The Breakfast Buffet
The Parrots Came Out Today
My Toes
The View




The Pool
Dinner Time

Nightly Show





No comments:

Post a Comment