Monday, September 5, 2011

Liv's 8th Birthday

Last month my oldest niece Alivia turned 8 years old.  Alivia is such a busy young lady.  She plays on two soccer leagues, is involved with Girl Scouts, and just had her first communion this summer.  Alivia is also looking forward to becoming a big sister.  She has told my sister Jennifer several times that it is taking too long for the baby to come, 40 weeks is a long time when you are 8!  Alivia is excited that she is going to have a little brother to go hunting and fishing with.  I love being a part of Alivia’s life and I can’t wait to meet her little brother and watch them bond and grow up together!  Happy 8th Birthday Livy Lou! Uncle Eric and I Love You so so Much!
We usually get the kids shoes but Liv is getting older and I thought it would be fun for her to pick her own out.  By her facial expression I think the money was a hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment