Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby Saunders

Who doesn’t love a baby shower?  They are so much fun…my favorite part is the planning and setting up.  Tiffany (Janell’s Mom) asked me several months ago to help plan and set up the shower.  This baby shower was bittersweet for me.  The bitter part was that my best friend Janell was not there to celebrate with her Brother (Justin) and Sister In-Law (Tracie).  The sweet part was that the Saunders family deserves joy in their lives.  Baby Saunders will sure bring lots of joy to everyone.  When Janell pasted away Heather, Tiffany, and I made a pact to never lose touch with each other and keep the memory of Janell alive.  We have kept our promise to our self and Janell.  Someday we will all laugh together until then we will have our memories. 









No comments:

Post a Comment