Saturday, August 27, 2011

Harkless Photoshoot

Meet Ryan and Jessica…do you want to know to how we met?  The short version is we met at church but the long version is much more comical! When Eric and I first started going to Trinity in Huntington the welcome committee tried to welcome us with open arms but we were a little shy about joining in church activities.  So the head of the welcome committee went to Jessica and asked her write us a letter since we were close in age.  Jessica agreed but was not happy about it…so a couple days later I received this thoughtful but cheesy (sorry Jess) note in the mail.  Eric and I both laughed and thought WOW they are not going to give up.  Then the next day I got a call from my friend Jenny who also goes to Trinity.  Jenny was calling on the behalf of Jessica to tell me that Jessica felt so silly about the note and wanted me to know that the welcome committee made her send us the note.  The next Sunday at church Jessica and I made eye contact after the service and we both started laughing.  Soon after we joined a Bible study together and found out that we have tons in common.  Needless to say we still discuss or should I say laugh about the note. 
Here are a couple pictures I snapped today at a local bridge.










1 comment:

  1. Heidi, these are great pics! Good job!! (Jessica morris)

    ReplyDelete