Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Strobel Style

What a great Thanksgiving! Eric and I started the day off at the Mary Rigg Community Center.  We volunteered to serve lunch at the center.  I have always had a passion for helping others.  I am so thankful that I was able to be apart of such a great community effort to help others in the name of God.  After our community service we headed back to the Strobel condo and we decorated the Christmas tree.  After all the festivities we went to McCormick & Schmick's for our Thanksgiving dinner.  Dinner was absolutely delicious and I loved the part where I did not have to cook or clean up!

                                                                       Nancy and Dan
                                                       Eric Getting Ready For His Thanksgiving Feast
                                                                             Cheers

                                            Eric's Thanksgiving Feast With All The Trimmings
                              I Went In A Different Direction...Stuff Shrimp, Fillet, Salad, & Mac & Cheese
Eric's Favorite (Pumpkin Pie)
                                              Of Course I Had To Be Different (Baked Apple)
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment