Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bowen's 2

It is hard to believe that Bowen is 2 years old already.  Since Eric and I are such good friends with the Brouwers we have had the pleasure of being apart of Bowen life the last 2 years.  I have developed a special relationship with Bowen once in awhile when Kristi has an appointment during the day I watch Bowen.  He is always a little sad to see Mommy leave but when the door closes he can't wait to show me all his toys!  Bowen will always have a special place in my heart and I feel blessed that God has placed so many wonderful children into my life including Bowen!


Kristi Made Bowen's Cake....I was very impressed!!
                                                                                  Party Favors
                                                                               Family Shot
                                Gift Time...Adam and Kristi gave Bowen the gift of a new sibling!
                                                       Baby Brouwer will arrive in mid June

No comments:

Post a Comment