Saturday, March 6, 2010

Woo Hoo Layla's Two

Layla Jewel Tibbs
I can't believe Layla Jewel is two years old!! Two years ago I became an Aunt for the fourth time and a God Mother for the first time. My sister Brandy invited me to be in the delivery room to be apart of Layla's birth. I witnessed Layla come into the world and take her first breath, what a miracle. I truly enjoy being an Aunt and I love being a God Mother. Layla is truly a blessing to our family. She is full of energy and spunk! I Love You Layla Jewel Happy 2nd Birthday!!

The Party Table
Kinsey & Liam are Ready to Party

Layla Opening Our Gift

What a Diva

All 5 Kiddo's

My Sister's and Me with our Party Favors "LOL" they were for the kids!!


Layla Enjoying Her Cake

Kinsey

Alivia

Max
The Love Birds
My Brother Dathen being Silly
Eric
Max Trying to Get a Treat from Addison
Layla Eating Ice Cream
Both My Grandma's
Addison & Layla with my Mom
Max is all Tuckered Out

No comments:

Post a Comment