Monday, March 8, 2010

Liam & Layla

This is my last official Spring Break; I am finally a senior @ IPFW! Eric and I were going to go to New York but with my Mom having surgery and Eric's busy work schedule we decided to stay in Indiana. Eric is out of town this whole week for work so I decided to spend some time in Indianapolis with my sister Brandy and her family. Today I watched Liam and Layla. We had a great day! We started the day with breakfast and then baths! After baths we played with toys, read books, & watch cartoons! Before lunch we decided to make banana bread. Lunch and naps were next! After naps we went outside to enjoy the warm day for the rest of the afternoon.
Bath Time
Layla

Liam
Banana Bread Ingredients
3-5 Ripe Smashed Bananas
1/3 cups Melted Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Beaten Egg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1. Mix Smashed Banana's & Butter Together
2. Add Sugar, Vanilla & Beaten Egg
3. Sprinkle Baking Soda over Mixture
4. Add Flour & Mix
5. Pour Mixture into a buttered 4x8 loaf pan
6. Bake for 1 hour @ 350




We will not be sharing this bread!! Liam and Layla made the bread with help from Aunt Heidi!! The reason we will not be sharing this bread is after Liam and Layla smashed the bananas up, I turned around and they were licking their forks and then stirring the banana's again...LOL...I tried to explain about germs to them but all I could was laugh and join in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment