Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pip 2 Week Update

2 weeks...NO! My baby is growing to fast.  I just want to stop time already.  It is hard to believe that I should still be pregnant right now.  We feel so blessed Piper is such a good baby.  She sleeps about 20 hours a day still.  When she is awake, she loves to look around and take in all her surroundings.  Piper nurses every 2 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night. That's right I am one lucky mommy her nightly feeding routine seems to be 10pm, 2am, and 6am (not bad)! She loves to snuggle and be rocked by her mommy and daddy.  We are enjoying every moment with her.  She is such a sweet baby. 

2 weeks
 She loves to sleep in her bouncer
 Max loves her.  He is so good with her.  I have to remind him that one kiss is enough.  Hopefully they will be buddies someday. 
 Daddy's mini me.  She looks just like her daddy.  Some people think she has my mouth.  Who knows her looks may always change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment