Tuesday, June 26, 2012

3 Weeks New

My little Pip is 3 weeks old already!  This week you slept through the night for the first time.  Even though you slept through the night, this new mama did not.  I was so worried...I was up every hour checking on you.  Sleeping through the night was just a tease though.  You seem to be back on your 10:00pm, 2:00am, & 6:00am feeding schedule.   During the day you nurse every 2 hours.  You are such a great nurser, I think we both have the hang of it now and are working well together. This week you are more alert.  You have been staying awake for longer periods of time.  In the morning and early evening you seem to be awake for about an hour and are very content just looking around and kicking your feet. You loved to be rocked and to be held upright. You are still wearing newborn clothes and diapers.  I am enjoying staying home with you!

You weigh in at 7.8 lbs. 

Daddy's Mini Me

No comments:

Post a Comment