Friday, February 11, 2011

Poor Maxie

My poor puppy…Max is still not settled in the house.  He is waiting to go back to the apartment! Max will wait by the garage door, as soon as I open the garage door he starts begging to get in my car.  I feel so bad for him so I let him lay in my car sometimes.  The car seems to reduce his anxiety a little bit.  The problem comes when I want him to come back in the house.  He will not get out of the car.  If I open the front car door he runs to the back end…if I go to the back he runs to the front.  It literally took me 15 minutes the other day to get him out of my car.  I feel so bad for him; I know he does understand why we moved.  I have done everything I can think of to help him feel at home.  I saved water from our apartment so his water does not taste differently.  I have not washed his bedding or toys.  We have tried to keep his schedule the same.  If anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it.  I just want him to be happy and not stressed out…I am stressed enough for the whole family, no need for him to stress also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment