Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shower Time

As of September 11th my sister Jennifer will be Mrs. Drew Clark. Jennifer and Drew are perfect for each other and I can't wait to be a part of their special day. Saturday was Jennifer's bridal shower. We had a wonderful time; we played games, ate food, and laughed the evening away! The bride to be was glowing as always! I think she had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the people that came too share in her special day!
Soon To Be Mrs. Clark
I won the first game...I knew the bride and groom the best!
Mother and Daughter
Mom with all her girls
Cake Time
Aunt Lisa and Baby Micah
Aunt Jean and Allison
The bride to be and all the kids
Jennifer's Mother In-Law to be and her bling
Mommy and Daughter
Drew's Sister (Emily) and Mother (Missy) with Jennifer
Jennifer with the Grandma's
The bridal party
Jennifer with her Mom's
Jennifer with our Parents

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Heidi, for capturing Jennifer's special day!

    ReplyDelete