Monday, August 16, 2010

7 No Way

Every time I blink one of my nieces and nephew grow up. Alivia was my first born niece and she is turning 7. I can't believe it! I remember the first time I held Alivia I thought she looked like a porcelain doll. Alivia is growing into a lovely little lady. I feel privileged to watch her grow and change. Alivia is not only the oldest grandchild but she is the leader of the pack with all her cousins. They love to watch and learn from her.
Jennifer and Drew with their little princess

All 4 of my cute nieces
Happy Birthday Liv

Chuckie and Friends
Liv in the ticket blaster
Hurry
Drew and Liam playing games
Eric and I always get all the kids shoes for their birthday. This year Alivia asked for pink cowgirls boots. She loved them!!
Liam and Uncle Eric showing me their mean faces

No comments:

Post a Comment