Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yeah...

I finally found employment...I know...I know I just graduated in May but I have been looking since January. I start tomorrow at DAC which stands for Drug and Alcohol Consortium of Allen County. My title will be an ATR consultant which stands for Access to Recovery consultant. Essentially, I will be a case manager for adults that are addicted to illegal substances. I am so excited and nervous at the same time about my new position, change can be hard for me at times. I am really ready though to use the skills I have acquired over the last seven years in school, internship, and work. I really need to take a minute to thank Dr. Mary Etheart my internship supervisor from Hope House. Thank you for helping me find employment and taking your time and energy to teach me!
To check the DAC website go to http://www.dacac.org/
I am wearing my IPFW shirt with pride

No comments:

Post a Comment