Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wagler Visit

Friday afternoon I went to visit my cousin Allison and her boys at their new home in Fort Wayne. Allison her husband Phil and their boys have been living in southern Indiana for several years so Phil could finish up his law degree. Phil graduated in May with his MBA and Law Degree from IU. Phil already has found employment at a law firm in Fort Wayne. So after graduation they packed up and headed north for Phil's new job. Everyone is so excited they will be closer to family! My Aunt Jean also joined us for lunch at the Wagler home. We had a wonderful tea party. Allison prepared veggies wraps, chicken salad croissants, and apple walnut salad with homemade creamy herb dressing. We also had fresh squeezed lemonade and of course we had tea. It would not have been a tea party with out tea. I truly enjoyed spending time with Micah and Lucas. Lucas is very smart and full of energy and Micah is very alert and sweet. The tea party gave Allison, Aunt Jean, and I a chance for a much needed catch up session. I look forward to more visits to the Wagler home.
Me holding Micah and Lucas
Micah Resting
Luke hanging out in his brothers bouncer
I saw a picture like this in a baby magazine. I wanted to try to recreate it so Allison and Micah were my test subjects. Not to bad for my first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment