Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

The Sparks family celebrated Father's Day Saturday at my parents house! We started the day off with a fiesta meal. My Mom had a taco and nacho bar for lunch with all the fixings. After lunch we headed to the pool for a swim to cool off! The kids all love to swim and love jumping in the pool! We had a great day! Eric and I both feel so blessed to have such wonderful Father's!
Me, Mom, Dad, and Brandy
Alivia is 6
Kinsey is 4
Addison is 1
Liam is 3
Layla is 2

All 5 of the kids waiting on lunch
Layla, Kinsey, Alivia, and Liam swimming. Addison was trying to take a nap but that did not last long! I think Lisa and Dathen gave up and brought her out to the pool to be with her cousin's.
My brother Dathen swimming with all the kids!
Me and Mom will all the kids including Max
Mommy and Maxy
My Mom gave all the kids cupcakes after swimming...what a mess!


Max with his Aunt Brandy and Uncle Doug
The Strobel Family
Eric and I are watching my friend Jenny's dog Tucker so he went along for the ride! I think he also had a great time with all the kids!
Alivia and Layla helping Paw-Paw pick Peas from the garden.
Alivia playing with Max
Later on in the evening Adam and Kristi came out to my parents to hang out.
The boys with their cigars.
Alivia and Maw-Maw making smores.
Max and Mommy...I think Max was a little tired from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment