Friday, August 3, 2012

2 Months

My sweet little Piper you are now 2 months old.  The time is passing so quickly and you are changing daily.  My maternity leave is now over and I am heading back to work.  My heart feels torn, I don't want to leave you but I believe in my work and feel passionate about what I do and the people I help. You can not start daycare until you are 12 weeks old so your Aunt Kristi is taking care of you for the next 3 weeks.  My first day back to was hard but I knew you were being well cared for and loved.  Daddy and I are madly in love with you and feel so blessed to be your parents.
Weight: 10.12 lbs - 50% percentile
Length 22.5 inches - 50% percentile
Size: You are now wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers
Feeding Schedule: During the day you eat every 2-3 hrs and at night every 3-4 hrs. You are still a great nurser.  Aunt Kristi is very patient with you while you are eating, she knows you prefer to nurse.  Hopefully by the time daycare starts you will be more accepting of the bottle.
Sleeping Schedule: We usually go upstairs between 8:30pm-9:00pm and you nurse at 9:30 pm and then we start our night feeding schedule. This week you have had a hard time sleeping.
Likes: You still love to be swaddled very tightly. You enjoy baths. You liked to be rocked. You are starting to like walks in your stroller around the pond.
Dislikes: You do not like tummy time.  Last week you rolled over 2 times during tummy time.   
Events: This month we went to Indy and attended your first baseball game.  We all stayed the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Strobel  in Indy.  You went to your cousin Kinsey and Addison's birthday party.  You watched your first fireworks and slept through most of them.  We had a special play date at great Grandma Sparks house with Aunt Jean, Aunt Lisa, Leslie, Allison, Luke, Micah, and Bevin.






Ok Mom...No more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment