Saturday, April 14, 2012

Progress

Planning the nursery has been so fun.  From the moment I knew I was pregnant I knew I wanted the room to have an argyle focus wall.  The only questions was boy or girl? Once we found out that we were having a little girl we decided to go with purple.  My best friend Kristi offered to paint the nursery.  She has spent several hours taking the border down, patching the walls, painting the entire room & closet light purple and now she is working on the fun part...the argyle. All that is left is the black stitch marks & a fresh coat on the white trim. 

BEFORE
 Kristi created the design and is painting without tape
 First Set of Diamonds
 Making Progress
 All Free Hand
 I am getting so excited..it is starting to come together.
 Next Black Stitches and Trim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment