Monday, December 21, 2009

Sparks Christmas 2009

During the Sparks family Christmas my nieces and nephew reminded me how important family really is. The kids truly enjoy being with each other and dearly love each other. Children are a gift from God and sometimes they can remind us of important life lessons. This holiday season my nieces and nephew taught me to stop and live life and to appreciate the small joys of life.


Eric, Max and I


This year the Sparks Family Christmas was held in Indianapolis because my oldest sister Brandy was still recovering from surgery. We enjoyed a fun filled day of Christmas music, food, games, gifts, and fellowship. Eric and I enjoyed watching the kids open their gifts and play together. I just can't resist buying the kids matching outfits. I am sure in a couple years they will not be so thrilled to match so I might as well do it while I can.



From Left to Right
Liam 3, Kinsey 4, Layla 1, Alivia 6, and Addison 1

The Sparks family is growing by leaps and bounds. We went from a family of 7 to a family of 16 within the last 7 years. We enjoying having such a large family. There is never a dual moment. Poor little Liam is wishing for a larger family that includes more boys. At all our family get togethers he gets stuck playing baby dolls and dress up with the girls. He is always a good sport about it, but he is wishing for an addition of a boy to play sports and trucks with.

No comments:

Post a Comment