Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Friendship


Eric, Me, Kristi, and Adam
Tincaps Game on Manchester College Night



Adam, Kristi, Me, and Eric
We were all dressed up for our Murder Mystery Party


Last night we had our Christmas celebration with the Brouwers. Over the last 3 years Eric and I have developed a lifelong friendship with the Brouwers. Eric and Adam's Friendship started over 25 years ago in Faith Lutheran Church in Fort Wayne. Eric's Father Dan was the pastor at Faith and Adam's family attended there. Over time Adam and Eric bonded and created a friendship. Kristi and I have heard all of their crazy stories about their childhood and all the wonderful things they experienced together. As the years went by Adam and Eric lost touch, but fate brought them back together. About 3 years ago Adam and Kristi bought a house 2 blocks from Eric and me. Their friendship reunited quickly, but now they had both had finances. Kristi and I hit it off right away. We are the best of friends. I truly believe that God has a plan for all of us, and I think this was in Gods plans. Over the 3 last years we have formed such a close Christian friendship. We attend church together, eat dinner together at least once a week sometimes more. Eric and I are so thankful for wonderful friends in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment