Saturday, February 4, 2012

21 Weeks

Today was a super exciting day for Eric and I, we ordered Baby Strobel's crib and dresser! I searched the internet for hours upon hours and once I narrowed it down Eric jumped in and gave his opinion!  We decided on the Delta series in black! Next on our list is to pick a paint color for the room but before we do that we want to find out the gender.  Next Friday I am scheduled for an ultra sound.   As long as Baby Strobel cooperates we will have the ultra sound tech write the gender down on a piece of paper and seal the envelope.  After the ultra sound appointment we will go straight to the bakery and hand over the envelope.  The next day we will be hosting a gender reveal party for our family and close friends.   We will cut into the cake to find either pink or blue? I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment