Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we had a busy Thanksgiving holiday. On Thanksgiving morning we headed to Michigan to spend the day with Eric’s family. Eric’s brother Ron and his family live 12 hours away so we rarely get to spend time together. My sister in-law Mary’s parents hosted Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. We all enjoyed spending time with Ben! He is growing so fast. We all had a wonderful visit and are excited that Ron and Mary are moving to Wisconsin which will be only 6 hours away. I know 6 hours is still far but much closer than 12.
This year we had the Sparks Thanksgiving on Saturday. I was so busy that morning I forgot my camera….eeekkkkk . My Mom has always been more than generous about the holidays. She always gives all the in-laws the chance to spend the actual holiday with their families. We all had a great day with enough food to feed an army. Speaking of army we are working on building our own. My family just including my siblings, spouses, kids, and grandparents is a now 22 and next year with baby Clark and baby Strobel we will be up to 24!











No comments:

Post a Comment