Thursday, October 13, 2011

4 Years and Counting

4 years ago today I married my soul mate and best friend.  On my wedding day I thought I loved Eric more than humanly possible but each day I love him more.  As we go through life and marriage together we have grown together and continue to learn each day.   When Eric and I met I loved him for several reason; his gentleness, kindness, loving personality, sense of humor, and loyalty.  4 years later I still love all those things about him but now so much more.  Today I love him for being the main provider for our family, for always being budget conscious and debt free minded, for being a faithful man of God that wants our family to be spiritually full, for the uncle he is to our nieces and nephews, and mostly for his determination to make our marriage better each day.  I love you Eric and I can’t wait to love you more each day.  My life would not be complete without you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment