Sunday, April 10, 2011

Luncheon

Friday afternoon my Aunt Jean, Cousin Allison and her boys Lucas & Micah came over to catch up and have a bite to eat. We had great conversation and Allison gave me lots of decorating tips for the house! Lucas made artwork for my fridge and Micah loved crawling up the stairs every chance he got. I love hosting party’s especially little ones because you can pay more attention to detail. My friend Kelly always makes this easy fresh tomato recipe when Eric and I go to their house. It literally is as simple as 1, 2, 3! Slice a fresh tomato, sprinkle balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, and basil feta cheese! They are super yummy and easy to make.
Aunt Jean is the photographer for this picture! Good thing Lucas brought his umbrella to keep up dry!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Heidi...everything was very delicious and pretty too! It was a fun time getting to see your place as the before . Next time it will be the after...with all your beautiful furniture in place! Thanks again for the invitation!

    ReplyDelete