Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Downtown

As many of you know Eric and I have been looking for a house and I have been taking lots of pictures on our trips. Our realtor Zack has noticed my camera and asked me if I could help him with a project for his office. Zack and his business partner Justin have recently renovated their downtown Fort Wayne office and wanted to embrace the downtown beauty. So last Friday afternoon Zack, Kristi, and I walked around downtown and I snapped a couple shots. Zack plans on framing the art and displaying it around the office. I can’t wait to see the prints on paper. Zack has been so helpful to Eric and I and knowledge about real estate. If you are looking to buy or sell your home and are looking for a great personable realtor I would recommend you give Zack a call.






No comments:

Post a Comment