Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

Today Eric had the chance to relive his youth by ice skating. When Eric was younger he and his friends would play ice hockey for fun. Over the last five years every winter Eric mentions that we should go ice skating. I always give excuses why we should not go, but today I gave in. This was my first time ice skating. Needless, to say I did not get far from the railing. Eric on the other hand could skate like a pro. We had a blast together, I am glad we had this wonderful experience together!

Fort Wayne Ice Skating Rink

Eric Putting his Skates On

Me Putting my Skates On

Eric and I Before we Hit the Ice


Eric Took a Couple of Laps Before I Braved the Ice


I Felt Safest Near the Rail


Me Trying to Let Go of the Rail


Eric Skating Backwards


Eric and I Skating Together

No comments:

Post a Comment